Page 3 of 4
Cancellation and Refunds
- 24 hours notice of cancellation or postponement is required for all appointments.
- Notice of less than 24 hours will incur full payment of the full Session fee.
- Unforeseen events will be taken into consideration on the day.
- Once purchased, your Sessions are non-refundable and non transferable.
- If the client is late the Session cannot be extended and will end at the appointed time.
- If the Trainer is late additional time will be added to the Session or to subsequent Sessions.
Health and Safety
- Your Trainer has completed and holds a current certificate for emergency first aid at work.
- Your Trainer has £5 million public liability insurance cover.
- If your Trainer conducts the Sessions on your premises you are responsible for providing a safe exercise environment.
- This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, the Trainer does not exclude or limit any liability for: (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from his/her gross negligence or wilful default, or that of his/her, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
- The Trainer and/or T-Fit Inc Limited (the “Company”) does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed packages and services. The Trainer and/or the Company will use their reasonable effort to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
- The Trainer and the Company do not accept any liability whatsoever for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Company’s website or services purchased from the Trainer and/or the Company or any other damage howsoever caused.
- The Trainer and/or the Company will only be liable for direct loss up to a maximum total of the price of the Sessions and/or services purchased by the Client in respect of any claim.
The Trainer is not liable for loss or damage to your property.
The Trainer is not liable if you ignore his/her recommendation, at any time, to seek medical advice.
- The Trainer shall not be liable for any loss or injury attributable to:
- the Client’s fault;
- a third party unconnected with the provision of services provided by your Trainer or
- events which your Trainer, nor his/her suppliers or agents could have foreseen or forestalled, even if they had taken reasonable care.