Page 1 of 4
T-Fit Inc Personal Training Terms and Conditions
- Your agreement is with your personal trainer (the “Trainer”) who delivers your training. These Terms and Conditions form part of your agreement with the Trainer. You understand that the Trainer is self employed and you are entering into a contract with him/her alone.
- Your instructions to commence personal training will constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions when you will become a client (a “Client” or “you”). You are asked to pay special attention to the provisions related to liability and cancellations. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Your Trainer is a fully qualified and insured personal trainer.
- The Trainer will use his/her skills and knowledge to design a safe programme of exercise that will take into account your lifestyle, personal goals, fitness levels and medical history.
- The Trainer will provide the coaching, supervision, advice and support that you will need to achieve your goals. Each personal training session will last 60 minutes, 45 minutes or 30 minutes (a “Session”) dependant upon the product purchased.
- You understand that the results of any fitness programme cannot be guaranteed. Your progress depends on your effort and co-operation in and outside of the Sessions. In particular you acknowledge that individual results may vary and no particular result is guaranteed by your Trainer.
- All Client information will be kept strictly private and confidential.
- Next >>