Page 4 of 4
- Any marketing, educational or other materials, including the Company’s programmes and/or any variations thereto and its nutrition services materials, made available to you will at all times remain the property of the Company and is subject to copyright.
- You undertake to use such materials only for your own personal development and not to copy, publish or reproduce any such materials.
- You understand that in the unlikely event of your Trainer being unable to continue your training, for any reason, subject to availability you can have your Sessions transferred to another similar Trainer if he/she agrees to take over his/her training or you can request a full refund from your existing Trainer for any unfulfilled Sessions.
- The Trainer has the right to change these Terms and Conditions, for example, to be able to offer new services or as required by law. The Trainer will notify you of any change. When such a change(s) is made, if dissatisfied you can cancel this agreement once you have made any payments already due to the Trainer.
- The Trainer may transfer (assign) all or part of this agreement to another trainer or organisation as long as your rights under this agreement are not materially reduced.
- You are responsible for keeping all your contact information and marketing preferences up to date with the Trainer. In order to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Trainer will only do what you ask him/her to do, or what you have given him/her permission to do with any personal or sensitive information held about you.
- Your training may be filmed or pictures taken for marketing purposes. Your participation in a Session means you consent to photography, filming and sound recording which may include you as a Client and its use in commercial distribution without payment or copyright.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.